Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation-Get Set!

In less than 24 hours, VacationGirl and family will be on the road again. The packing has begun but the route is not planned. Should we go to Kansas City and then up to I80 or go up first and then over? Regardless of the route, we'll still spend a full day of corn, corn, corn, cows, corn, corn, corn, cows.

The plan is to be on the road as soon as VacationGirl gets home on Friday - and hopefully that will be earlier than normal. And then we'll drive until we don't feel like driving any longer. (Sure hope that's not before Indy!)

I had big plans for being able to come home to a clean house - but that's not happening. I'm falling asleep now as I write and I still have to pack. Guess I need to stop typing and start packing.

Next update should find us somewhere in Indiana, Illinois, or Iowa. Or maybe Missouri. Guess it will be a surprise!

See ya then.

No comments: