Monday, May 26, 2008

The Bridges of Warren County

Started out to find the covered bridge in Germantown but went to the MetroParks instead. But by that point, we had the urge to see a covered bridge. Too tired to do it that Sunday so we headed back out on Monday (Memorial Day) to see the bridge. A good bit of exercise for both VacationGirl and Sha-Sha.

VacationGirl wanted to see if she could actually learn about aperture settings. Of course, she couldn't quite get the camera to do what she wanted it to do but it wasn't for lack of trying. It's become apparent that she is going to have to break down and take a class to figure out how to use the darn thing. But still, pictures were taken and photoshop used. Here's the results:





This one is SOOC (straight out of camera)




I boosted the colors a little on this one. Slightly better.


Here's a vintage one - kinda cool.
The actions that I used were the ones I downloaded from ThePioneerWoman.com. I'm still trying to figure out Photoshop - kinda like I'm still trying to figure out the camera. ARGH! One of these days, it will come together! I just hope it's before vacation.

No comments: