Saturday, December 29, 2007

Whee, Whee, Whee All the Way Home

Made it home today - about 3:00. All three of us. There was some thought that now 18-year old would stay for a few more days but I guess he wanted to be home for New Year's. Of course, not to spend it with me (Dear Husband will be at work so I'll hold down the fort alone) but rather to party with his friends. Lord, that scares me beyond words...

I tried to slip a collie in the luggage to bring back with me - I'm convinced that Lucy would just love being up here- babied beyond belief. But I think Grammie would kill me if I tried to sneak her up here. I did get a great picture of the 3 dogs together - they are all so very pretty. My "puppy" was quite happy to be home from the kennel - she's zonked out now - it wears her out. But she snacked on pizza with us and is sleeping on the couch next to me now so all is right with the world.


The now-18 year old hooked up Xbox Live tonight and now half my game sites won't come up - I don't know if it's a problem with Pogo or a problem with us. I'm thinking maybe Pogo since it doesn't look like many people are in the game rooms and that's highly unusual for a Saturday night.


We had a great visit - I really enjoy visiting with Ramsey and Larry and I know Dear Husband and now-18-year old love being there too. Christmas was wonderful - I think everyone enjoyed their presents. Hope so! I know I did.


Oh well - tired tonight so going to veg out for a while. Enjoy the puppies...


No comments: